Once upon a poem

Once upon a poem
Time, always, brought me a princess
to my arms
And my verses placed us together

But now I live in a strange kingdom
Without her magic smile eyes
I have no more the mystic words
Passion does not live down here
It has gone away

We live worlds apart
I’ m an alone night
That makes no sense
But I still wish
I still hope
I still live with this princess
Anywhere
Anyway

Once upon a time
I have lived that poem
I wrote her my passion
Could now she hear
My silent cry
Over these simple words?

Shall be another dream
Where I would get back to her
Over and over again
And over again

I’m writing in this darkness room
While, around, voices I cannot cope with
They took her away from me

If she could hear me instead
I would say how much
How much I loved this princess that left me
And I would beg her
To take my call

Inside my lonely broken heart 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog